wouldnt it be fucking scary if you had a clock that counted down until the moment you die. like what if it could be altered too like one day it says 70 years left but then you do something and it says 10 minutes left and youre like what the fuck i fucked up i fucked up i fucked up
- "Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place."
As The Caged Bird Sings
Michael Carini | Acrylic on Canvas | 72” x 45” | 2014
First Painting of 2014
hand, tongue, mouth, heart, chest
Hand: Not necessarily. I’m a surprisingly good writer, even though i despise the actual act of writing. Likewise, I’m a creative person, but couldn’t do anything artistic to save my life.
Tongue: Well considering it was Super Bowl Sunday…. Pizza rolls, pulled pork, Chili, crackers, Dip, and leftover Chinese food.
Mouth: Yes. Quite a few people actually. One person in particular, but there are a lot of people i wouldn’t mind kissing right now.
Heart: Possibly. Love is another one of those subjects that isn’t black or white, but more like every shade of every color of my best Tie Dye shirt. To say I’m IN LOVE with someone right now would probably be a lie, but I definitely love someone. A few someones. Some more than others.
Chest: I wouldn’t say my instincts are strong at all, I just do what feels right, and it’s usually in the spur of the moment. I never have any gut feelings about something, and usually i’m stuck with harsh consequences for my quick actions.
im at starbucks right now and some other person with a mac just put this word doc into my air drop????????????????
Did you say yes
tHEY JUST CALLED OUT A FRAPPUCINO FOR SWAG MONEY (thats the name of my computer on airdrop) IM GONNA CR Y
a modern love story
"The first Disney Movie to tell girls they can fight too is Frozen!"
"Frozen is the first Disney Movie where the girl didn’t need a man to save her!! <3 "
"Frozen is the first Disney movie about loving sisters!"
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
I don’t understand why they didn’t keep this in the movie. It would have been the best part.
"Act my age?
What the fuck is that, “act my age”?
What do I care how old I am?
The Ocean is old as fuck.
It will still drown your ass with vigor."